Thanks -

Rudolph

------- Forwarded Message

To: geomview-users at geom.umn.edu
Subject: Tools and Solaris binaries...
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 22:40:22 +0200
From: Rudolph Pienaar <rudolph at pangea.ee.up.ac.za>

Hello, world

I am using 'geomview' as an interface/visualization mechanism for experiments
related to my Master's thesis. The last few weeks I've spent familiarizing
myself with its capabilities by writing tools that generate mostly .off files
(the tools are coded primarily in c and scripted with tcl).

Nonetheless, I was wondering if anyone has a comprehensive toolbox / object
designer that they'd be willing to share...?

On another note, has anyone compiled Solaris binaries and libraries? I do most
of my development on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 2.3 which doesn't seem to run
the sun4 binaries distributed at geom.umn.edu (currently I'm using an RS6000
for running geomview).

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks