[ REQ 5428]: converters needed

Hi.
I've been playing around with your software for about 1 day now.

Very impressive "quick and dirty" geometry viewer.

We have licenses for Alias Research Inc.'s "Alias Studio" modeling and
rendering software.

It writes geometry into:

	its own WIRE file format
	DXF (autocad)
	IGES (???)

We were wondering if you had converters from any of these formats to
your GeomView format?

Thanks in advance.

Steven Craig Beck       | Aerobics is for wimps.  45 minutes at your target
beck at galt.iaf.uiowa.edu	| heart rate...Oooo...how brutal...  Two espressos
Image Analysis Facility | and a diet Dr. Pepper and I'm operating at my
319-335-6713            | target heart rate for about six and a half hours.