Re: [Update REQ 5463]: libstubdrw.a, pssnap

>The code for libstubdraw should be in:
>$GEOMROOT/src/lib/gprim/stub/*.[ch]
>
>You should be able to build the library by just typing "make"
>after cding to this directory.
>
>hope this helps,
>Daeron

I decided to try and compile and install the whole package
in my account.  If this works out, I will ask that we get it
on the system here.  It is pretty smooth so far. There was one
cast error in PLconvert (line 80), and xanimate has several
cast, incompatible argument passing, and bad comparison errors.
I haven't gone into the code yet to try and fix it.

Right now, I am stuck on Xm.a  I know we have this on our system, and
the make is trying to link it from the appropriate directory
(so it says), but it won't go.  This happens as it is trying to
link in the animate directory.  Any clues?

I am going rock climbing for a couple of days. I will check back
Sunday night.

Dave Doolin