Re: [Update REQ 5505]: Hinge for Linux...

Tim,

I'm trying to download that hinge binary for Linux for several days
now, but the connection to ftp.geom.umn.edu is either awfully slow
(eg 10K in half an hour) or not possible at all (connection failed).

Could you perhaps put the file on some other ftp server or UUENCODE
it and send it to me via email? (although it would be about 350K)?

Or do you have another solution in mind?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Stefan.