[ REQ 5552]: X-Geomview module pssnap trouble

Greetings,

In my use of X-Geomview on a Sun Sparcstation 20 running
Solaris2.3 (OpenWindows 3.3), I have run into a frequent
problem trying to use pssnap to get printed versions
of my objects.  First of all I am warned that my library
is out of date:

ls.so.1: /home/mrc/Geomview/modules/sun4/pssnap: warning /usr/4lib/libc.so.1.8 has older revision that expected 9

That happens all the time.  No big deal.
The trouble is that often when I try to run pssnap, it fails
with a message like

Error reading "_p150f18": can't seek back far enough (on pipe?):
-----^
> 5 1 4
>
> 0.7844 0.0574 0  0 0 -1

and so on.  Is there something I can do to correct this?  If you need more
information, let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Don Porter
Department of Electrical Engineering
Washington University