[ REQ 5560]: geomview questions

Hello,

I'm trying to use Geomview to view particle
shapes which I have calculated in the course
of my research.  The shapes that I'm trying
to view are mainly cuboidal in nature with
smooth transitions between cube edges.  I'm
having a hard time bringing out the 3D nature
of the particles and was wondering if you
might have any advice on how to configure the
lighting etc. to help enhance this.

Also, I'm interested in looking at these shapes along
specific directions.  For instance, if the radial
vector to the particle surface is approx 1, I would
like to view the particle from a position, in (x,y,z)
center at the particle origin, of (0,0,2) or (2,2,2).
Is there anyway to specify the location of the camera
in terms of coords. or to specify a specific rotation?
I haven't seen anything in the menus which suggest
this but thought I would ask just in case.

Thank you for your help.

Mike Thompson
Northwestern University