Re: [Closed REQ 5548]: weboogl

>	Hello,
>	I am a frensh programmer and i am testing your weboogl software
>	I have some problems like :
>	When I pick an object which is (or not) a WWWAnchor the system
>	print an error message, which is :
>
>Reading "[1]weboogl.perl 6845 /tmp/6845.810298867.weboogl vrml 2622808
>": call to unknown function ""write-comments"":
>> ... (write-comments - www (0 1 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0))
>---------------------^

Did you have Geomview previously installed on your system? It looks
like you're using the wrong version of the Geomview executable. The
version distributed with WebOOGL is Geomview 1.5.1. Make sure that
your path is set correctly so that the copies of "geomview" and "gvx"
that came with the WebOOGL distribution are used.

(You can check the version number of Geomview by scrolling to the
bottom of the "Credits" panel, which can be brought up from the
"Panels" browser on the main Geomview control panel. Although the
Credits panel says "Geomview 1.5" at the top, if the last line in the
browser says that it was compiled in April 1995 you've got the right
one.)

 -Tamara