Re: [Update REQ 5567]: Error in installation of geomview on a sun4

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: Re: [Update REQ 5567]: Error in installation of geomview on a sun4
  • From: "Mark Phillips" <mbp>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 10:07:20 -0500

> /u/cryer/Geomview-1.5/Geomview/bin/sun4/geomview:
>  /work0/daeron/geomview.build/Geomview/bin/sun4/gvx: not found
>
> Could part of the problem be, that I have put the executable

Sounds like the "geomview" shell script did not get edited
apropriately.  The "install" script is supposed to do this
when you run it --- it edits the "geomview" script to
set certain directories in that script.

You could just try running the "install" script again, or
you could look at the "geomview" scrip with an editor
and make the relevant changes manually; there are comments
in the script that (hopefully) explain what needs to be changed.

If you still can't get it to work, let me know.

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center