[ REQ 5624]: Geomview for IRIX 6.1

Hi'
We are using Geomview on our SGI Indy computers and are wery pleased whit it.
Now i got a PowerOnyx which runs IRIX 6.1 (64 bit everything) whit RE II
graphigs (192 bitplanes) and i want to get Geomview running on this machine too.
it seems that there is no version of geomview at Your ftp-site that has
support for this hardware. I have try'd to get the source but it complanis
tha i have no libfm_s and no libgl_s and thats right i dont have them.
So do You plan to make a version of geomview available for the IRIX 6.X ?

regards Henning

| Henning Bo Andersen            |  Phone:    +45 98 15 42 11 - 4972   |
| Laboratory of Image Analysis   |  GSM-Phone 60 42 79 46              |
| Aalborg University,            |  Fax:      +45 98 15 40 08          |
| Fr.Bajers Vej 7, Bldg D1       |  E-mail:   hba at vision.auc.dk        |
| DK-9220 Aalborg East,          |  URL: http://www.vision.auc.dk/~hba |
|  Denmark                       |  Home: Engtoften 23                 |
|                                |        DK-9280 Storvorde            |
|                                |        Phone +45 98 31 79 46        |