[ REQ 5636]: Question on EVOLVER

Message from panchagn at ecn.purdue.edu (Mahesh) follows:

Hi
I am working in liquid free surface modelling and
breakup of jets. At the outset, I would like thank you
for providing this excellent facility.

I have a specific question on the software EVOLVER.
This as I understand is a surface tension driven flow
modeller, capable of handling arbitary free surfaces.

I am currently developing a Boundary Element Method
code to model cylindrical jet breakup in three
dimensions. I will have the solver ready in a month.
But before long, I will need a subroutine that will
calculate the new surface given a set of grid points.
The subroutine will also need to be able to calculate
the radius curvature at each point on the surface.
I presume that this subroutine that I need should be
a part of EVOLVER. I wanted to get more information
about the algorithm that has been used for this purpose
and information as to how I can download this software,
specifically this subroutine.

I appreciate you time.

Sincerely,

Mahesh Panchagnula