[ REQ 5662]: Question

Hi,
I'm trying to install Geomview for several platforms (most of which use the
x11 distribution area) and it appears that geomview depends on the fact that
the entire distribution (or at least a portion of it) is "installed" too.
What I want to do is take the smallest possible slice of geomview and install
it for each platform (without having to include the whole source tree for each
distribution).  Ideally, I would only install the binaries (and a common area
for the man pages) but the geomview script seems to assume that things are
installed in /usr/local/geomview (where the entire distribution is there)
rather than in /usr/local/bin where only the binaries are installed.

Therefore, my question is: what portion(s) of the source tree does geomview
expect to be there?

Thanks,
Robert