[ REQ 5667]: Color version of pssnap for geomview available

I am working in a plasma physics laboratory in Garching
close to Munich, Germany. I am using geomview to create
nice views of our plasma. If you are interested to find out
more look at my home page
http://www.ipp-garching.mpg.de/~geh
and go to 3D-View section.

My question is the following:
 Is there already a version of pssnap that uses the
 edge- and facecolors for postscript output  I looked into
 the source code and it doesn't look to difficult to put it
 in but if it's already done would be even better.

P.S. I tried to create the same views via AVS and the IBM
 Explorer(dx) and for both programms it took me much more
 time to import my data and the printed results are much
 poorer compared to geomview.

Thanks Gerhard Herre

W7AS-Team
Max-Planck Institut fuer Plasmaphysik