[ REQ 6184]: Geomview software

     I am writing in regards to a website listing of your Geomview software.
I am a graduate student at Marquette University in Biomedical Engineering, and
am trying to obtain a software package which will perform edge detection of
axial MRI slices.  I would like to develop contours of the cortical bone,
cancellous bone and intermedullary canal.  I would also like to stack, align,
and connect the contours to create a 3d surface model.  However the
manipulation of the contours can be done with Hypermesh if your package does
not have this capability.
        If your package allows for contouring, and edge detection please
contact me at 2zp2rohre at vms.csd.mu.edu.  I have access to a SunSparc5
workstation and PC's capable of running Windows 3.1 or Windows 95.  Also if
you could provide me with information on what input formats the MRI must be in,
ouput formats your software creates, and additional soft/hardware
requirements needed for your software I would appreciate it.  Finally I need to
know the cost in acquiring your software.
                                        Thanks for your help and time.

                                        Sincerely,

                                        Eric S. Rohr