[ REQ 6197]:

Hi,
I have several questions wich deal with pick event :

1)Could you tell me how to get the coords of picked point using the command
"interest" and print them on screen.

2)Is it possible to get a point of a geom by clicking on it and drag it with
the mouse ?

N.B:
It will be very helpfull if you can give me some C examples.

Thanks a lot.
	A french student who need heeeelllppp ...
	Waiting for you reply.Bye !