Re: [Update REQ 6209]: Geomview v1.6.1 on SGI IRIX v6.3 R10000

> From:	MX%"software@geom.umn.edu"  8-JUN-1997 15:20:16.63
> Subj:	Re: [Update REQ 6209]: Geomview v1.6.1 on SGI IRIX v6.3 R10000

> From: Stuart Levy <slevy>
> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 15:20:00 -0500
> To: software
> Subject: Re: [REQ 6209]: Geomview v1.6.1 on SGI IRIX v6.3 R10000
>
> The "irix4" CPU setting applies to Irix 4.x; in Irix 6, there have been
> enough changes that it no longer works.  Try "sgi" instead.
> That will select the settings from makefiles/mk.sgi, which was set up for
> Irix 5, and should also work on Irix 6.

thanks for the quick response.  I will start over with that as the target
CPU.  I admit to not seeing that mk.sgi file before...

(i saw the e-mail message I sent you on a vanilla mail system and it is
nearly impossible to read unless your mail program converts it into
HTML...  damn...)

rick
--
Richard L. Dyson               INTERNET:  Dyson at IowaSP.Physics.UIowa.EDU
      They are extraordinarily like children, these little people of the