[ REQ 6254]: Multiple Installations of Geomview

Hi -

In my research group we use both IBM RS/6000s and SGIs and I'd like to
economize on disk space and maintainence by avoiding redundant
installations of Geomview.  All the machines can share drives/directories
via NFS.  I'd like to install Geomview locally on one SGI (because NFS is
slow and we want nice-n-fast video dumps) and let the others share via NFS
(for the other machines, optimal performance is not important). So I'm
wondering which files in the different distributions can be shared and
which are platform specific.  I'm hoping that only the files in
"bin/$MACHTYPE"  differ so I can just set the Geomview environment
variables for the appropriate platform.  Any help or suggestions are
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
	~ pat