Re: [Closed REQ 6245]: referencing Geomview

  • To: software@geom.umn.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Closed REQ 6245]: referencing Geomview
  • From: daemons <daemon>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:49:55 -0500 (CDT)

> Hi, we're going to be publishing a paper about a Geomview module to
> construct Wulff shapes interactively, and I need to know if there is a
> good way for me to reference Geomview. Currently I'm referencing the
> home page: do you have another preference? Thanks.
>
> Andy Roosen

Hi, Andy -- sorry about the delay.  Referring to the home page is a good
thing to do; if you haven't already submitted the paper though,
here's a more conventional reference:

 author = "Mark Phillips and Silvio Levy and Tamara Munzner",
 title = "Geomview: An Interactive Geometry Viewer",
 journal = "Notices of the American Mathematical Society",
 note = "Computers and Mathematics Column",
 pages = "985--988",
 month = "October",
 year = "1993"
 note = "For information, or to retrieve a copy of geomview, see
	 http://www.geom.umn.edu/software/geomview."

  Stuart