[ REQ 6729]: Comments on your Software

Message from michael.kampe at echostar.com  follows:
Greetings!
First- I would like to applaud you for developing and sharing such a very powerful and basic tool.
Second- I waould like to scold you for thinking that it is not worth your time to port a Windows version. If your aim is truly to further interest and education related to geometry, how can it POSSIBLY be 'not worth the time' to port a version that would benefit the largest possible number of users? Yes- I dislike Bill Gates, his company, and his products.e products are (unfortunately) the most prolific.
Port your software to Windows and the Mac OS. It may not seem like it's worth your time, but it is worth OUR time.

AAA

use it without fear of doing damage. Return after 5-10 minutes and the report will be ready.</p>