[ REQ 6859]: Picking problem in Geomview

Dear Sir,

I'm a PhD Student in the Prisme Project at INRIA Sophia
in France, and I planned to use Geomview to visualize
terrains triangulations. My problem is the following:
I don't manage to use the picking features of Geomview.
My goal is very basic: I send successives meshes to Geom-
view, and when a mesh is drawn, I would like to wait for
a mouse click (from the user) before sending another mesh.

Here is a simple program that doesn't work:

cout << "(event-pick on)" << endl;
cout << "(pickable allgeoms yes)" << endl;
cout << "(interest (pick * * * * * * * * * *))" << endl;
cout << "(geometry MY_OBJECT {" << endl;
cout << "nSKEL" << endl;
cout << "3" << endl;
cout << "2 1" << endl;
cout << "0 0 0" << endl;
cout << "1 0 0" << endl;
cout << "2 0 1" << endl;
cout << "})" << endl;
// wait a mouse click
char str[80];
cin >> str;

The data are displayed, but the mouse clicks have no ef-
fects. I've tried the following changes in my code without
success:

cout << "(pickable MY_OBJECT yes)" << endl;
cout << "(pickable g1 yes)" << endl;
cout << "(interest (pick world * * * * * * * * *))" << endl;
cout << "(interest (pick world))" << endl;

My platform is a Sun Ultra 10 with SunOS 5.6 and my Geomview
version is 1.5

I suppose that the solution is as basic as the problem, but
after having read the manual and the FAQ, I don't manage to
find it.

Thank you in advance for your attention and your help.

Cordially,

Pierre-Marie Gandoin