[ REQ 6903]: Geomview question

Hi there,

I have a quick question about Geomview which is, as best I can tell,
unanswered in the manual or FAQ.

Is it possible to enable/disable inertia using GCL commands?  Obviously
it can be done manually through the Motion menu, but I'm developing an
application which just uses the Geomview camera window, and hides the
other panels.  I need a way to toggle the inertia state
programmatically.  Any suggestions?

I could probably do a hack by sending the appropriate keystroke command
with rawevent, but is there a better way?

Thanks, and please keep up the great work on Geomview!

Regards,

John Williams
--
          | John Williams                         |