[ REQ 6904]: JGV

--------------B2AA4E5CF4282898CAA7219B

I was trying to download the JGV for UNIX from the site

http://www.geom.umn.edu/~mbp/java/JGV/obtaining.html

However, I was not able to get it succesfully. Is there any other way I
can get it? I would appreciate your help, thanks.

Ertugurl
--
Ertugrul Demircan			Motorola, MD:K20
Interconnect Modeling Group		3501 Ed Bluestein Blvd.

begin:vcard
n:Demircan;Ertugrul
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Computational Technologies Laboratory
version:2.1
email;internet:ra6847 at email.sps.mot.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Ertugrul Demircan