Re: [Update REQ 6916]: polyhedra with holes in GeomView

Hi, Tamara

I can see now that my previous message was not clear.
However, you've guessed it right. What I want to display would be for example,
a cube with a through hole.

Is there any possibility that a future version of geomview would include
such a capability?

Thanks

--
Antonio Barragan