Bug in changing appearance...

  • To: ackerman at nlm.nih.gov
  • Subject: Bug in changing appearance...
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 22:55:25 CDT

Jeremy,
    I just returned from a vacation and found several messages from
you.  I thought I'd mention that when you have a general question
about a piece of software (geomview or OOGL, for example) you can
email it to "software@geom.umn.edu".  This is a mail alias that goes
to a group of people (of which I am one) so that the person who is
most familiar with the particular question can answer.  It also has
the advantage that your mail will not (usually) sit unanswered for
several days while one of us is gone.  I'll forward the questions you
have sent to the group (as I have been doing before anyway), and I'll
try to answer them or make sure someone else does in the next day or
so.

--Mark