geomview

Hi again,

I cannot find my notes from last week.  I was ill then, so perhaps I was
careless.  The compilation record shows a makefile that references
-L/u/gcg/ngrap/..., but I cannot find which one.  I believe the us_rsthread
came from using the -ls_c library instead of another one.  I'll ask the man
who fixed it if he kept the record.

I'm having trouble recreating the snapshot error from last week, but there is
still a problem.  I load several oogl objects with normalization off.  I then
do an xform-set on c0.  I then take a snapshot and get the view from before the
xform-set even though the screen shows the new configuration.  I have tried 3
times and always seen this problem.

elisha.