contains hpoint3 but not point3).

btw: I was able to build by updating the libraries by hand. It looks great!

David Glaubman
glaubman at msri.org
ps: I enclose the offending link command, and the unresolved symbols.
    I also have the full build log, if you wish.

****** from the log file ********************************

        cc -g -o geomview comm.o  drawer.o  event.o  hgeom.o  lights.o  lang.o  main.o  motion.o  mouse.o  rman.o  ui.o  worldio.o \
          glui.o glevent.o glmain.o  \
          -L../../../../../lib/sgi -llisp -lmg -lcamera -lwindow  -lgeom -lquad -lpolylist -lvect -lbezier -lmesh -lvect  -linst -ltlist -llist -lbbox -lstub -lgeom  -lshade -loogl -l3d -lcolor \
          -lforms -lfm_s \
          -lmalloc -lgl_s -lm -lc_s
/usr/bin/ld:
Undefined: