link error in GEOM

        cc -g -o geomview comm.o  drawer.o  event.o  hgeom.o  lights.o  lang.o  main.o  motion.o  mouse.o  rman.o  ui.o  worldio.o \
          glui.o glevent.o glmain.o  \
          -L../../../../../lib/sgi -llisp -lmg -lcamera -lwindow  -lgeom -lquad -lpolylist -lvect -lbezier -lmesh -lvect  -linst -ltlist -llist -lbbox -lstub -lgeom  -lshade -loogl -l3d -lcolor \
          -lforms -lfm_s \
          -lmalloc -lgl_s -lm -lc_s
/usr/bin/ld:
Undefined:
_GFILE
_GLINE
TransOps
async_fnextc
fdelimtok
fstropen
_OOGLError
sperror
TM3_IDENTITY
OOGLFree
fsa_parse
Tm3Identity
TransUpdate
Tm3Copy
Tm3Translate
fsa_install
fsa_initialize
OOG_NewE
Tm3Concat
Pt3Transform
OOG_RenewE
Tm3Invert
Tm3Scale
Ctm3Translate
Pt3Unit
Pt3Dot
Pt3Cross
OOG_NewP
OOG_RenewP
fnextc
filedirs
TransStreamOut
findfile
Tm3Rotate
Tm3HypTranslateOrigin
mgdevice_RIB
mggl_ctxselect
getfiledirs
mggl_findctx
mgdevice_GL
fexpecttoken
fgetnf
TransStreamIn
Tm3Perspective
Tm3Orthographic
Ctm3RotateX
Ctm3RotateY
Ctm3RotateZ
Ctm3HypTranslate
Ctm3Scale
Ctm3AlignZ
ftoken
fgetni
fexpectstr
stdio_setmark
stdio_seekmark
fgetns
fgettransform
Tm3PreConcat
fputtransform
Tm3Transpose
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
Thaat was the output after considerable compilation.  I'm sure
that the problem is trivial (forgot to include a library somewhere?)
So, I'm sure it's simple.  I hope you can help, if not I guess I
will have to search through it.

Thanks alot!

_____Dan
dalal at cmf.nrl.navy.mil