forms library

Lee,
    Mark Overmars' FORMS library is a public domain interface design
package for IRISes.  The program "fdesign" is an interactive tool that
it includes for creating and editing panels.  We used it to create all
the panels in geomview and everything that comes with it (graffiti,
etc).
    We don't include it with the geomview distribution because it
isn't really part of geomview --- we just include the .h and .a files
since they're necessary in order to compile geomview. (This prevents
us from having to tell users to get and install FORMS before compiling
geomview).
    FORMS is available on the net from various sources (I'm not sure
what the official distribution site is).  If you have net access you
can get a copy from us, though (ask me for details).  If you still
don't have net access we could put a copy of FORMS on the next
geomview tape we send you.

--Mark