ALLOOGLLIBS

> ALLOOGLLIBS has been now been changed so that -lbbox comes before
> -lstub. I noticed this a few days ago but shamefully neglected to
> change it...

EEERRRRRKKKK!!  Wait.

I noticed it some time ago, changed it, and then ran into problems,
and so changed it back with the intention of figuring it out later.
It was while I was trying to get geomview itself to compile with
ALLOOGLLIBS. Although it would link properly I got run-time error
messages (really just warnings but they informed me that certain stub
procedures were being called instead of the real thing).

Let's leave it the way it is now (with -lbbox ahead of -lstub) and see
what happens.  If problems arise it might be that -lbbox needs to
appear twice rather than just being moved in front of -lstub.

--Mark