compilation bug in forms

Lee,
    The FORMS compilation error you mentioned is an error that occurrs
under IRIX 4.0 but not 3.3; we still use FORMS compiled with 3.3 which
is why we hadn't noticed the problem.  Anyway, I believe the fix for
it is just to change the offending line in bitmap.c (line 49) from

           unsigned char *ip = &sp->bits[k];
           char *ip = &sp->bits[k];

i.e. just delete the word "unsigned".

When I made this change, bitmap.c compiled free of errors on one of
our 4.0 machines.  I haven't actually verified that FORMS works after
this change, but the change is so harmless that I can't imagine that it
won't.  Let me know if there are problems.

--Mark