geomview bug

No. The target camera is not always the mousefocus camera.  The camera
panels reflects the target camera. When the target camera is the
mousefocus camera (called current camera in the browser), then the
panel changes when the mousefocus camera changes.  When the target is
a literal camera (c0, c1, etc: what you called a "specific" camera),
then the panel does not and should not change when the mouse moves
into another window since the target camera has not changed.

There is a higher level question of whether we should allow literal
cameras to be chosen.  The mousefocus camera mode is most useful for
mouse motions, but when you want to do something in a specific camera
for a while it can be really annoying to start acting in the wrong
camera because your mouse happened to cross into another window on the
way to the camera panel.  So, I think that we should keep the literal
camera capability around.

Now the seg fault *is* a bug :)