geomview installation

Rob,

Are you sure you got the latest *source* version?  When you said "I
just pulled it down this morning" did you perhaps just mean the the
binary version?  I don't see how our current version could emit the
make output you sent since the geomutil code is not packed up with
geomview anymore.

What did you type to start the make: "make" or "make -f
Makefile.geomutil"?  Do you have the whole session transcript?

I'm glad the binary distribution does what you want, but am concerned
if our source distribution does not compile correctly.

Tamara