geomview installation

Dear Tamara and Celeste,

Well, I am not sure what is going on.  Since your note this evening,
I have tried again and it works fine; I have compiled it a couple of
different ways trying to duplicate exactly what I was doing and I
find no problems.

This morning, I really thought I did bring the latest geomview source,
although I don't have a record of it.  As you point out, whatever I had
did have geomutil included so maybe it was an old version.

Perhaps I had version 1.2 instead of 1.2.2.  I notice there are some
changes, for example there is no shell script and no geomview.x.
I notice now that the binary version I got this morning was 1.2;
either I was really mixed up or it is changing very fast.  I notice
also that normals point the right way.

Anyway, it seems to work fine now.  Sorry--I guess it was my mistake.

						--Rob