FORMS hacks

Hi folks,

	Not sure if "software" means Tamara, Stuart or
	Marc, but I remember during your visit to UMass
	we discussed your fixes to FORMS.  Now that I
	have gotten the most recent GEOMView source, I
	see you mention these as "available by request,
	but not formally".

	I would like to get these if possible.

	Also, a question: have you folks ever investigated
	using InterViews as your GUI?

Many thanks in advance,

Dave OLiver

 | David M. Oliver      Ctr for Geometry Analysis Numerics and Graphics |
   (555) 555-5555                                        1535 Lederle GRC
   oliver at gang.umass.edu                    University of Massachusetts
 | NIC handle: dmo7                                Amherst MA 01003 USA |