Hanging up on aplications

Hi,
	I've been writting a geomview aplication and wanted to
trap some of the interupts. Apparently when an aplication is started
from the aplications browser, and then killed by clicking on the red
aplication name a SIGHUP signal is sent. I can sucessfull trap this
signal and get my aplication to nicely finish and flush the output.
Unfortunatly geomview has already stopped getting input from my
program so its all to no avale.

	Is there any way round this, and what is actually going on
with the job control?

	All the best

			Rich