PTF inquiry

I would like to include the following package(s):

  geom.umn.edu:/pub/geomview/*Z:

	4dview
	animate
	corners
	geomutil
	geomview
	ginsu
	mathoogl
	pssnap
	sweep
	transformer

in Prime Time Freeware (PTF), and I want to be certain that this meets
with your approval.  Here is a precis of PTF, to help you decide:

  PTF is a semi-annual CD-ROM collection of UNIX-related source code
  and documentation.  PTF in no way modifies the legal restrictions
  on any package it includes.  The current issue (1-2; July, 1992)
  consists of two ISO-9660 CD-ROMs bound into a 50+ page booklet.  It
  contains ~1 GB of compressed archives (~3 GB uncompressed) and sells
  (list) for $60 US.

Please let me know if I may include your work.  Please inform me, as
well, if there is any reason (cryptography, etc.) your work may not be
exportable from the US.

Yours, Rich Morin
Prime Time Freeware

+1 415-873-7841 (tel/fax)