errorMessages in pathmake

  • To: njt
  • Subject: errorMessages in pathmake
  • From: roseman
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 93 17:02:58 -0600

Nathan, here isa simple version of  what I showed you:

Started gv and loaded /u/roseman/gc/SpinningAndTwisting/knots/trefpathB

(this particular knotted path is nothing special--I had the same problem with similar
examples)

I then started module Nose.

Then I started module Pathmake and opened the edit window.

Then with the right mouse button, I picked an edge of trefpathB--the "lowest"edge is a
good one.

Next, I made pick the targetgeom (since Nose had made the targetGeom trefpathB).

Finally I pressed New in the edit panel for a newFrame and I got an error message which
began "replace-geometry: array of at most 40 ints..."

Furthermore, I iterated this process--

I would pick the next edge in the path--and get a second identical message.

Then make pick the targetgeom, (that's fine) then press New for newFrame and get a third
identical error message.

etc.