GeomView

> I disagree--the data is there, I think it is a matter of hidden line
> (surface) removal. For example, suppose I had a plane (a square) and
> a cube...

There is no way to cause geomview itself to draw only that part of the
square that lies inside the cube, which was my point when I said that
geomview does no geometric computations.  If you wanted to do that you
would need to write an external module which computes the desired
shape and sends it to geomview (it is possible to have this happen on
the fly, as the user rotates things...).

You might consider, however, making your cube (or whatever your shape
is) out of a "wire mesh" instead of having it be solid (this requires
changing the data --- it can't be done inside geomview).  Then you
could see through it to its inside.