Re: Geomview

Dest:   CBS%UK.AC.NSFNET-RELAY::geom.umn.edu::software
Date:   March 22th, 1993
Re:     Geomview

Dear Sirs,

I am a user of geomview-1.2.3, and interested in viewing
3D Finite Elements. At this moment, I am going to extend
the OOGL to contain some Finite Element object classes.
The external modules will be FEMeshView and FEContourView.

I am glad to learn that the binary code of new version
geomview (version 1.3.2) is ready. And I would like to know
how and when the source format will be available.

Yao ZHENG