4dview and renderman

  • To: software
  • Subject: 4dview and renderman
  • From: roseman
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 93 19:47:56 -0500

I had some (possibly minor) problems saving to renderman in geomview when I was using
4dview.

The file saved with no problem, but I got a message when I went to render it--warning that
something was wrong with the transition matrix.

The picture rendered, but it seemed to take much longer than usual.