Question&Request

   I have one question and one request.

   First, could you please send me the source code for your
1.3.2 version of geomview at audrey%iris35s at ADELPHI-LAMP0.
ARMY.MIL

   My question regards the stereo for the geomview.  When we
tried to use it on a Silicon Graphics (SGI) Indigo2 with Extreme
Graphics, we repeatedly received the error message:

     GL: Incompatible shared gl, called unpatched import

   Do you know why it won't work?  We would appreciate it if
you could let us know.  If you can't explain this, could you
please mail me the source code for the stereo module (for the SGI
Indigo2 with Extreme Graphics) running under IRIX 4.0.SH.