Re: Museum demo geomview

  • To: joe at msri.org
  • Subject: Re: Museum demo geomview
  • From: slevy
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 11:54:10 -0500

Re that enormous core file -- it is curious indeed.  Besides the fact that
it shouldn't fail, I'm even more amazed since Next normally disables
core files (as if with the "limit coredumpsize 0" shell command).

Could you try one thing?  In the "geomview" shell script, if you change the

exec /.../Geomview.app/Geomview "$@"

exec /.../Geomview.app/Geomview ${1+"$@"}

and switch back to #! /bin/sh, maybe the effect will change.  We don't have
any 3.1 systems yet, of course, so I can't see what's going wrong, but it
might be related.  If you do try this, please let me know what happens.

  Stuart