geomview

1- I am having difficulties with the Mathematica interface to
geomview: it seems to works inconsistently.
Sometimes geomview ignores requests to display 3DGraphics object
which Gl.m or Live can work with, and Mma jump silently to the
When an object is so rejected, it is at least consistently rejected.
Do you wnat a non working object e-mail'd?

2- Is there a way to get tranparencies at all? how should I setup
geomview for crayola transparency to work?

3- Are you planning to have two tools working simultaneously
(like fly+look at, or rotate+zoom)?

4- Are the sources available?

Congratulations and thank you,

Jean-Pierre Hebert