Re: geomview on ONYX w/ irix 5

As a stopgap, could you try something?  The binary in our current release
was compiled under Irix 3.3; SGI says that most 3.3 binaries should still
work in 5.0, but maybe we use some feature they didn't take care of.

So I've taken one of our current binaries, which was compiled under 4.0,
and created a compressed tar file containing just that; you can find it up for
anonymous ftp from geom.umn.edu as "slevy/gvx1.4.tar.Z".  It contains only
the "bin/sgi/gvx" executable.  Could you try that and let us know how it works?

   Stuart