Working on Geomview

> Hello geomviewers:
>
> I am interested in contributing to the Geomview project.  In 1985, I
> build the Dr.Who N-dimensional CAD system on a Lisp Machine and
> spent the summer playing ...

Jack,
    Thanks for your note and your interest in Geomview.  Most of the
work on Geomview itself is done here at the Geometry Center; we find that
it is rather difficult to coordinate having people outside the Center
work on the Geomview code itself.  Many people write external modules
of their own, however, which interact with Geomview in a variety of
ways.  Also, we're planning to release a copy of the source code soon,
and you're welcome to grab it and play around with it.  We'll send you
mail when it's ready.

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center