[rmorris at liverpool.ac.uk: Maple]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [rmorris at liverpool.ac.uk: Maple]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 14:34:36 -0600

NOTE: I've moved the files livgoodies.tar.Z and livgoodies.README
to /u/mbp.

--Mark

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 13:24:58 GMT
From: "Mr. R.J. Morris" <rmorris at liverpool.ac.uk>
To: mbp at geom
Subject: Maple

Hi Mark,

	I've put the files livgoodies.tar.Z and livgoodies.README
into your incoming directory. Which contains the two converters plus
a few other tools. These were all made using the previous source release,
and I haven't had time to test them with the new release yet.

	I met Benton Leong from maple a couple of weeks ago and showed
him some of my pictures. He seems quite interested both in my package
and geomview. Things could turn out quite interesting!

	I had a go at installing the source distribution on my system,
which went fine. The only snags were thet we havent got CC so I couldn't
compile animate and 4dview and ginsu. The clipboard program didn't seem
to get installed properly. Oh yes and theres various mentions of
ndviewer and cplxview sound interesting!

	Hope you enjoy the programs

		Rich