[MILOTA at km2.fjfi.cvut.cz: Geomview - source code]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [MILOTA at km2.fjfi.cvut.cz: Geomview - source code]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 13:27:18 -0600

Dear Sirs,

  thank you very much for your e-mail.
We are students of the mathematical and software engineering, so the
source codes are very useful for us. But we cannot use 486
PCs running the NeXTStep operating system or SGI or NeXT
workstations.
On the other hand, we can use DEC workstation running the X windows
operating system. If will be available GeomView for this OS, let us
know.

Thanks a lot                    Jan MILOTA & Martin RUCKER