Geomview, NeXT version

  • To: software
  • Subject: Geomview, NeXT version
  • From: krech
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 15:17:36 -0600

I forgot to cc this to software. So, just for the record...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 12:44:58 CST
From: krech (To: windemut at cumbnd.bioc.columbia.edu)
To: windemut at cumbnd.bioc.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: Geomview, NeXT version

>If I load more than one object in, and I use the appearence panel
>to color them in different colors, as soon as I switch the target
>back to "world", the colors disappear and everything is colored in
>world color. There seems to be no way to set the target to "world"
>without destroying the appearance of the subobjects. That is a major
>nuisance. Did I miss something?

It looks like this happens as a result of leaving the color well
border selected. So, until it gets fixed, make sure to deselect the
color well border before setting the target back to the world. This
is what was happening?

Thanks for the BUG report!

krech at geom.umn.edu