Re: a little more info on new geomview on the Next

> When I was trying things the other day I had an evovler
> process in the background.  Today I killed it and tried to
> do the same things in geomview.  It worked much better--I
> was able to do some useful stuff.  But (eventually) it
> still crashed on me (window server death).

Yikes! This is not good. Most of the changes made were cosmetic and
should not have had no effect on the driver side at all. I'll go back
and see if there was a small change or two I made to the driver which
may be causing problems. Do you remember what kind of geometry you
were using? VECTs? OFFs? A combination? This is important to help me
track down where the problem could be occuring.

-Scott Wisdom