nd colors

I am using the most recent release of geomview for the Next

I have a geom (it happens to be tttt120.4off in /u/roseman/tttt at
the Center)
I am viewing it with :

*************************************
(progn
    (backcolor allcams .5 .5 .5)
    (bbox-draw allgeoms off)
    (dimension 4)

    (window default { position 150 400 500 750 })	# xmin xmax
ymin ymax
    (new-camera xyz)
    (ND-axes xyz cluster1 0 1 2)
)

*************************************

(NOTE: NEED TO SCALE THE WORLD BY .1 IN ORDER TO SEE THE WHOLE THING)

THE FOLLOWING COLOR WORKS FINE:

*************************************

(ND-color xyz	# Color this way in window "xyz"
        (
          (
            # Projection axis (in camera space)
            # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
            ( 0 0 0 1 )

            # Then, a series of <projection value> <RGBA color>
items.
           -.2       1  0  0  1
           -.1       1  1  0  1
             0       1  1   1  1
             .1       0  1  1  1
             .2       0   0  1  1
          1e10          .3 .3 .3  1     # Need sentinel to work
around code bug!
          )
        )
)

*************************************

BUT THE NEXT ONE DOES NOT (Note: what I am trying to do is to use

more colors and a larger scale):

*************************************
ND-color xyz	# Color this way in window "xyz"
        (
          (
            # Projection axis (in camera space)
            # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
            ( 0 0 0 1)

            # Then, a series of <projection value> <RGBA color>
items.
           -.3       1  0  1  1
           -.2       1  0  0  1
           -.1       1  1  0  1
             0       1  1   1  1
             .1       0  1  1  1
             .2       0   0  1  1
            .3        0   1   0  1
          1e10          .3 .3 .3  1     # Need sentinel to work
around code bug!
          )
        )
)

*************************************

HERE ARE THE ERROR MESSAGES I GET:
*************************************
Reading "ND-color xyz	# Color this way in window "xyz"
        (
          (
            # Projection axis (in camera space)
            # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
            ( 0 0 0 1)

            # Then, a series of <projection value> <RGBA color>
items.
           -.3       1  0  1  1
           -.2       1  0  0  1
           -.1       1  1  0  1
             0       1  1   1  1
             .1       0  1  1  1
             .2       0   0  1  1
            .3        0   1   0  1
          1e10          .3 .3 .3  1     # Need sentinel to work
around code bug!
          )
        )
)
": call to unknown function ""0"":
>             # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
>             ( 0 0 0 1)
-----------------^
lisp error: call to unknown function "0"
Reading "ND-color xyz	# Color this way in window "xyz"
        (
          (
            # Projection axis (in camera space)
            # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
            ( 0 0 0 1)

            # Then, a series of <projection value> <RGBA color>
items.
           -.3       1  0  1  1
           -.2       1  0  0  1
           -.1       1  1  0  1
             0       1  1   1  1
             .1       0  1  1  1
             .2       0   0  1  1
            .3        0   1   0  1
          1e10          .3 .3 .3  1     # Need sentinel to work
around code bug!
          )
        )
)
": call to unknown function "nil":
>             # Points are colored by their inner product with this
vector.
>             ( 0 0 0 1)
lisp error: call to unknown function nil