Re: forms

I haven't tried doing similar things to FORMS 2.2.

The changes in that patch set are either (a) bug fixes,
some of which Mark Overmars has already fixed in 2.2,
and the remainder can probably be tolerated, or
(b) efficiency improvements, which you can live without, or
(c) minor new features, some of which are handy though
probably none are absolutely essential.  So if you don't
feel like picking through the changes yourself to see
which ones are applicable, I'd just try building geomview
et al with the current vanilla FORMS and see how it goes.

  Stuart Levy